Tuesday, January 5, 2021

To Do Tuesday #74

Sometimes it seems that my posts are redundant. Most of the goals I post on the weekly to do list are also goals on either my PhD list, my OMG list, or my yearly list. I think the To Do Tuesday list is more like a breakdown of steps to get to the ultimate goal though. Since I didn't make a post last Tuesday, I'll jump right into this week's goals.

1. I need to iron the top and backing for Jacob's Ladder. Both of those are contingent on finding that darn iron though.
2. Make 25 half string blocks. I cut the backing late last night but need to recheck the measurements while I'm wide awake.
3. Put up Christmas decorations. What does that have to do with sewing you ask? Well, the boxes are in the middle of my sewing space.
4. Work on the cross stitch project.

Linking to:
To Do Tuesday at Home Sewn By Us

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marti! I never find lists to be redundant - in essence, they all lead to the same place which is more finishes! A weekly to-do leads to that one monthly OMG finish, etc. I play along with all of them - weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. HAHA! I never give up a chance at a good list. Someone else (Sandra at mmmQuilts) is also making half-string blocks. I had never seen them before this week and the two of you are doing it! Good luck with this week's list - I'll just bet you have the decorations put away for sure. Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool your half string blocks.
    good luck with your goals for this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marti! I love your string blocks! You made me laugh about finding the iron. I understand completely...do you still have kids at home? I'm enjoying looking around your blogs and your projects are awesome! Have a safe and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made good progress on those strippy blocks. I still have all the wrapping stuff in the sewing room, but can't put it up because the SIT still has college friend gifts to wrap.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.