Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January 2021 One Monthly Goal

I should probably work on my sewing space and aim low for any outright sewing this month. But since I spent a couple of days last week cutting strips for string blocks, my goal for January will be to make 20 pinwheel blocks. This is on my PhD list for a 2021 finish and it seems I only have one block complete right now. So I've got to work a little on it every month I think.



I tracked down the missing sewing machine cord last night and then made another discovery. Eureka!


It's not the big iron I need to iron my backing, but it will do for piecing.

Linking to:
One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.


1 comment:

  1. Very fun scrappy strip pinwheel bock. That those strip blocks take a bit of stitching so having one done is really fast work. Hope you've made good progress since.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.