Monday, March 29, 2021

Gairden Walk





Began February 2010. Finsihed March 2021



I got this back from the quilter and finally finished the binding on Friday. I see something in these photos that I didn't notice in the quilt and now I need to redo some binding. Ugh. The backing was a little large and the quilter had to cut down some of the piano keys, but I'm okay with that.

I'm not sure who it will go to, but it looks like it belongs with a girl.

Linking to:
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
Wednesday Wait Loss at The Inquiring Quilter
Midweek Makers 273 at Quilt Fabrication
UFO Busting at Tish's Adventures in Wonderland
Patchwork and Quilts at Quilting Patchwork Applique

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on a very pretty finish! It's definitely a perfect finish for early spring, that yellow really shines with the other fabrics. The piano keys on the back are really fun. They make a very nice frame for the rest of the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! Soft and sweet colors for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt, esp with the added touch of the keys on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely finish, Marti! Sweet quilting design, too, with those little clovers sprinkled here and there, just like they are in my husband's lawn... Hee hee! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will make a lovely gift, whoever it goes too! Love the fabrics and your quilting choice. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to add piano keys for the backing! Your quilt is lovely, and I'm sure a little girl will love it too.
    Thank you for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty quilt! Such lovely colors, a great Spring time finish.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.