Tuesday, March 2, 2021

February PHD and March OMG

One Monthly Goal for March

I've been putting this off, but it is time to see some progress so I can get Night Sky off the UFO list this year.



I don't like the quilt well enough to have it quilted, so a good OMG experiment will be to quilt loops in each of the star points. I just hope I don't have to rip out all the quilting multiple times. But first, I have to make a backing, using up some fabric I no longer like. It's not much but that is my March OMG.

PHD in 2021 End of February Report

So far, I've only finished two quilts, but I got another back from the quilter today, so I anticipate doubling that by the end of the month.


Linking to:
One Monthly Goal-March at Elm Street Quilts
PHD in 2021: February at Quilting Gail

3 comments:

  1. Your star quilt looks beautiful, and with this great background you have plenty of room to have fun with FMQ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two finishes for two months so far this year, that's doing really well on the PHD front. Looking forward to seeing your next steps with the stars quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two quilts finished = great job. Look at you with no starts! How do you manage to be so strong? I'm constantly starting new stuff which explains my UFO pile.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.