Monday, March 22, 2021

Tuesday To Do




I've missed a few Tuesdays so I had to go back a bit to see my last To Do weekly goals. Here's my last list and what I got done.

    Make a back and binding for Baby Bow Tie
    Experiment with water color on fabric
    I spent way too much time the last few weeks on this and so far, I don't like anything I tried. At least, I don't like anything well enough to put it in a quilt.
    Make a small embroidery project
    Reconstruct a pillowcase
New goals for March 23, 2021

  • Make binding for Gairden Walk
  • Put on binding for Gairden Walk
  • Make a small embroidery project
  • Make quilting design for Night Sky
  • Quilt stars on Night Sky
Linking to:
To Do Tuesday at ChrisKnits

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the watercolor isn't working for you. And kudos for all the checkmarks from your last list! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidered Santa is so cute! Sounds like you've completed a lot from your to-do list recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Santa is darling - did you make up the pattern? Your watercolor on fabric sounds very interesting! Love the backing for your baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.