Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sewing Reports for the Sixth Week of 2020

I had to say goodbye to my 100% sewing success this week. Hubby had a business trip scheduled and at the last minute, I decided to go with him. I wanted to see Daughter and the Grands even if it was just for one evening. We had a good visit and may have some news to share in the next week or two.


I have continued to work on the sampler blocks and ran out of the off-white fabric. It looks like I used a lot of fabric, but that's only because I only count things to the nearest quarter. I don't know how other people would count five inches off a yard of fabric, but I count it as a quarter used because I don't have a full yard available for the next project. I'm still in the red for fabric used (I have more fabric now than I started with on January 1st) and have to buy at least another half yard as soon as the weather cooperates. We are supposed to have rain every day until Thursday, so I probably won't make the 50 mile trek to the fabric store until then.


Linking to:
and
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

1 comment:

  1. To stitch 100% for the year would be really tough I think. You'd have to be super prepared and be able to work in the car. It was still a pretty impressive week on the stitching front. Even better you got to see the family for a bit. It certainly seems like we've had a very dreary winter. Looks like this week isn't going to be any different. Hope it's not so bad that you can't get your fabric so you can finish those blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.