Friday, February 28, 2020

One Monthly Goal Finish


My February OMG was bring these Ameliorate Sampler blocks to the flimsy stage. I wanted to completely finish it using quilt as you go, but after trying a couple of QAYG methods, I decided to just finish the top and will probably hand quilt it. I finished it this afternoon, a whole 32 hours before the end of the month. Making those two trial quilts put a little pressure on this deadline, but I'm glad I did them before trying it on this quilt and being unhappy with the results.

Linking to:


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your goal. Sorry the QAYG didn't work out for you, but so much better that you tried it first. Love the blue sashing with the sampler blocks, it really amps up the richness of all the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely top!! I love all the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo - getting it done right under the wire!! great job! Thank you for linking to Finished (or Not) Friday too!! We love seeing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how the sashing color brings everything out so nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.