Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Sewing Reports

Another good week, but I think that's all about to change. My daughter and grandsons just moved in and boy are those boys a handful. But for now, I have a little peace and quiet so thought I'd get this post written while I could. Buddy has figured out that the boys are not allowed on the stairs, so guess where he goes when they come in? lol

I got in 15 minutes (or more) of sewing time every day this week and my success rate is coming back up. I hope I can continue that in the next few weeks, but I am the designated babysitter while Daughter looks for a job, so who knows. The stash report looks better as well. I need to step it up to achieve my goal of a 15% reduction though.



I've been trying to decide on a goal for March. There are a couple of non-quilt projects I'd really like to make and I hope I can finish a UFO AND do at least one of those projects.

Linking to:
Sunday Stash at QuiltPaintCreate

1 comment:

  1. Seven days of stitching and fabric out, it was a good week. Hopefully your daughter will find a job and can get back on her feet quickly. Enjoy hanging out the the grandsons, hopefully it will warm up some and they can be outside playing a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.