Monday, March 16, 2020

Design Wall and To Do Week 11

Saturday evening, I worked on a design for the Scottish Sun blocks and on Sunday afternoon, I stitched three of the rows together. I didn't even remember that I had written that as one of my goals last week, so that is a happy coincidence.




I also started joining string blocks for my leaders and enders, but I don't have a firm plan for them yet.

Other than the three rows of the Scottish Sun, I wasn't very successful with last week's goals:

1. Join three rows of Scottish Sun blocks
X2. Design borders with remaining fabric
3. Make floor mats for gransons's chair
X4. Take down design wall and finish wall behind it
X5. Finish sweater makeover

I would like to drop the sweater from my ToDo list. I am not liking the alterations I've made, but I am determined to finish it and see if it looks any better. So once again, it will be on this week's list.

1. Finish sweater makeover
2. Join three rows of Scottish Sun blocks
3. Design borders for Scottish Sun

Linking to:


3 comments:

  1. The blocks are interesting, going to be a lovely quilt! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marti! What a happy coincidence that you sewed three rows together. I hope you show us a picture of the floor mats - I'd like to see them, in use please! I think you'll be happy with yourself if you conquer that sweater. Good luck on this week's list, and thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.