Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Stitching Week 12

I didn't spend much time in the sewing room this week. I may be flattening the curve by not leaving the house, but it is doing the opposite with my waistline. Every meal has to be cooked at home and while we are eating better than we have in awhile, it is fairly time-consuming. With the kids in the house more, I've been working on the pantry and laundry room shelves so I can get some of this stuff put up. So my sewing time has been a bare 15 minutes most days and I don't have much to show for it. No fabric was bought or used, and not much progress joining quilt blocks.



Linking to:

Life in Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.