Monday, March 2, 2020

Goals, Goals, Goals, What to Do Next? To Do Week 10

I never thought it would be so hard to choose just one goal for my One Monthly Goal. I was going to choose to finish Barnyard Quilt, but that is so close to completion that it almost seems like cheating. So, even though I have no idea how I am going to salvage it, I will finish Celebrate Freedom. It may turn out to be a quilt, or it may be a cat bed, or it may turn into a table runner. Right now it's laying in a heap on the floor where I threw it in disgust and my only plan at this time is to get it off the floor.


Moving on to weekly goals seems to be a lot easier. Last week, my goals were:

1. Finish Ameliorate Sampler into a flimsy, which coincidentally was also my OMG for February.
X2. Have a quilting weekend Friday and Saturday - just didn't have time for that.
X3. Take down my design wall and finish the wall behind it - didn't have time for that either, but the grandkids came a day early and there is no turning your back on them, especially with an open bucket of paint.
4. Find a March UFO for One Monthly Goal.

Now for this week's goals:


1. Take down my design wall and finish the wall behind it. I just looked back on other goal posts and I have had this as a goal twice before, so I hope three is a charm.


2. Finish the Barnyard Quilt.


3. Finish the sweater makeover.


4. Think of a new design for the Celebrate Freedom Quilt and recut the blocks.

Linking to:


4 comments:

  1. Both of these quilts look great to me. Why do you want to change the Celebrate Freedom top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marti! Why was Celebrate in a heap on the floor? It looks just fine to me - of course, I've put quilts tops/pieces in time out before. For quite lengthy time outs, if I recall correctly. Good luck with the wall behind the design wall. Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your OMG and your to do list. Hope the visit with the grandkids was a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.