Thursday, February 1, 2018

February One Monthly Goal - or Make That Two Goals

My February Goals are to finish, down to the labels, these two quilts:

I started working on this orphan block as soon as I finished my January UFO. It isn't one of my twelve UFOs to finish for the year, but I named it in my quarterly goals since I was almost finished with Cars at the time. It is on my table now and I hope to have it to the flimsy stage by tomorrow. I still need a name, but since I plan to practice FMQ on it, it may be named Wednesday's Trash by the time I'm done.



It's a lucky coincidence that I had decided to finish this Double Irish Chain quilt in my first quarter goals, because it is listed as number nine in my year's list of UFOs and that is the number chosen by American Patchwork and Quilting's UFO Challenge on facebook. I chose it because I knew where it was. LOL It is small and I think I can quilt it myself which will make it possible to finish before the end of the month. I guess I need to start working on June's UFO so I have time to send it out for quilting, right?

So that's what I'll be doing this month. What about you?

Linking to:
February Goal Setting at Elm Street Quilts

4 comments:

  1. I love that first one. The colors of fall.

    I'll be boating this month. We have a cruise next week and then the weather will change and we'll be on the boat more than in the winter. I'm so ready.

    Have a fabulous day, Marti. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Irish Chain is fun. Good luck with your OMG this month.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.