Tuesday, May 1, 2018

One Monthly Goal for May

I didn't finish my April UFO, so Antique Tiles is once again my goal for May. I thought about skipping a goal this month but there will be a few rainy days this month so I should be able to get some sewing in. I'm very close to a finish, so it shouldn't take much. As of today, all the blocks are quilted and the rows put together. I'm still undecided about a border.

This picture doesn't do it justice.  These fabrics are so pretty and fun to work with.  When I finish it, I'll take a picture with the good camera.


I may not be around much in the next week. Last night I was working on my blog, reached over for a pen, and knocked a full glass of tea onto my laptop. I turned it off as fast as I could and started drying it out, but I won't know until tomorrow whether it still works. Right now I am typing on Hubby's desktop and it has an annoying habit of typing in double letters and spaces. I guess I'm having a bad year. I dropped my phone a month ago and cracked the glass. This is worse. I hope I don't have to buy a new computer. After typing on Hubby's though, I think he needs a new one.

Linking to:
One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the water on your laptop. I hope it is okay. I hate it when I do things like that.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lesson learned. No more drinks without lids around the computer.

      Delete
  2. Those are lovely fabrics. Looking forward to seeing your finish. Oh so sorry about the laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project. (and good luck with your computer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spilled coffee on mine once, it's never been the same. Hope you can get it dried out and working again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goal this month. My February goal is going to be my June goal since I did not finish it!!! Glad I'm not the only one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day and I look forward to visiting your blog too! If you are a no-reply blogger and don't have your blog on your profile, could you write it in your comment so I can visit you? Thanks! Due to a recent spamming problem, comments with advertising links and unidentified anonymous comments will be deleted.